Future Made Different with Netaxis !
Graphic Design / Visual Communication/ BFA / MFA / Creative Arts
We are hiring Freshers for Graphic Design.
Education: Visual Communication / BFA / MFA / Viscom / Fine Arts (2018 and 2022 passed out).
We provide an opportunity for upcoming graduates as training cum placement in Graphic designing, editing, sketching and creating designs such as brochures, stickers, coupons, logos, images pamphlets, Ads, circulars, magazines, online- ads, banners, etc. for various industries and clients across the globe.
You will work with creating graphics for social media, designing an invitation for an upcoming event, typeface or font for headings, subtitles and body text, use easy to read fonts for simple and effective graphic design, Change up the size of objects and elements. Make text, shapes or any features that need to be emphasized larger, always ensure your message remains easy to read, Combine up to photos in a collage frame with options to include image filters, text, stickers.
It’s a Direct Job with our company.
Candidates will be working on our company payroll.
Applicants can walk in from 29 September to 30 September 2022 between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Seeking a selective candidate for the role of HR Generalist.
The individual will have to implement HR plans and solutions to accomplish the strategy. The candidate should process the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance.
You should be strong in the theoretical process of recruitment, employee engagement, vendor management, anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, and statutory compliance.
Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
Must be a fresher passionate in HR Activities (Any degree can only apply)
Female candidates are more preferable.
Applicants can walk in from 29th September 2022 till 30th September 2022 between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Linux Server Administration
Seeking graduates for the role of Linux Server Administration.
The Responsibilities of the Job demand continuous learning &
Adaption of the Following Concepts and technologies. We use these technologies to improvise the Web
Hosting Management and Monitoring in an Efficient Way.
1. Webserver – Apache Nginx
2. Web Hosting Administration – Cpanel & WHM
3. Load Balancing – HAPROXY, Apache, Ngnix
4. Server Security – Iptables, CSF, Firewalld
5. Mail Server Administration - Zimbra Thunderbird, Gsuite
6. DNS / DHCP management
7. Network Monitoring – ntop, iftop, nagios, opmanager
8. File sharing Server - SAMBA, FTP
9. Backup maintenance
10. Script language - Bash,shell, Python,Perl
11. Web Proxy Servers - Squid
12. Devops Tool – Gitlab
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022
Redhat certification / Course / relevant knowledge is Mandatory.
Strong Linguistic skills in English.
Applicants can walk in from 30th September 2022 till 29th October 2022 between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Opening for Freshers Graduate - Full Stack Developer
We are hiring Fresher’s for Full Stack Developer (FREE TRAINING CUM PLACEMENT)
Education: B.E / B.Tech - Computer Science ( 2020, 2021 and 2022).
We Provide an opportunity for upcoming graduate as training cum placement in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular JS,
Fabric.js, PHP/MySQL and Laravel Framework
Role: Software Developer
Must be willing to self-learn and self-start and able to troubleshoot and fix bugs with minimum guidance
Applicants can walk in from 30th September 2022 till 03th October 2022 between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
1. You will work with AngularJS, FabricJS, PHP/MySQL and Laravel Framework, Node.js for Software Developer.
2. It’s a Direct Job with our company.
3. Candidates will be working on our company payroll.
Looking for An ideal candidate who is capable of producing and engaging content that drives traffic and increases engagement. Enthusiastically bouncing ideas and taking an active part in writing, Visualizing, idealizing, and brainstorming on the content written.
• Adapt in writing articles, news, blog writing, website content, analytical writing.
• An ability to independently work in a team with good communication skills along with proficiency in English is an added advantage.
• Gathering information from the Internet and other sources and using it appropriately along with editing and Proofreading of content
• Ensuring that no copyright / plagiarized violations occur •
Applicants can walk in from 30th September 2022 till 01st October 2022 between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.